Hello from the Crystal Coast

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mattsidedish, Nov 13, 2014.

1. mattsidedish

mattsidedish Fresh Chum

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey there guys and gals. I got an email letting me know about the site and thought I'd stop by and try it. I'm from Morehead City NC. I was born here, and so was my father, and his father. Beyond that, we come from a long line of losers from Cedar Island, the farthest east you can go around here.

I love fishing and hunting. I work for Cape Point Bait Company, so I know a thing or two about bait. I run a business called Reel Clean Service Center, out of my personal shop. I do reel repair from minor maintenance and lubrication to major repairs and modifications. I've serviced reels from as far west as Mississippi and as far north as Massachusetts. I no longer have a website, but I have videos on Youtube under the account "reelcleanservicecenter" and I have a facebook page: facebook.com/reelcleanservices. Email me at [email protected] for any questions.

Now, beyond the little advertising, I'm also a member and contributor (speaker) to a couple of local fishing clubs. If you're in the area and would like to take a peek, just ask!

Anyways, I hope to contribute to the forum as much as I can. Will update on fishing reports as soon as I get a deer for the season!

• Like Like x 1
  2. blue chummer

blue chummer Chief Chummer Staff

Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    Welcome aboard Matt!
    Thanks for taking the time to check in.
    Please let us know how you like the new site.
    Good luck on that deer. I used to vacation down at the outer banks when I lived in Jersey. Great fishing area. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm or an email.

3. sandralar

sandralar Fresh Chum

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi there! I came across this forum by mistake but I like it. I saw that my friend is registered here and his comment is here, so I thought why didn't visit it too? Just hope to find new people to chat with.

• Like Like x 1